Welcome to the illy Slow Preparations course!
Slow coffee preparations are a perfect way to enjoy the intricate flavors of premium coffee beans. With time, patience and precision, slow coffee preparations allow you to extract the most out of your beans, producing a unique and satisfying taste experience.
In this premium coffee course, you will learn the art of brewing coffee with slow preparation methods, such as Chemex, V60, Syphon, AeroPress and Moka Pot.
Whether you are a coffee connoisseur or just looking to elevate your coffee game, this course will provide you with the knowledge and skills to create a perfect cup of slow preparation coffee every time.
The illy Malaysia Slow Preparations Course is available at our KLCC-based University of Coffee. Upon completion of this course, you will receive an official illy Certificate of Attendance.
We can’t wait to see the Slow Preparations masterpieces you create!
In order to ensure one-on-one time with our instructors, our course is limited to a maximum of 5 people.
The course is held in our Università del Caffè in the heart of Kuala Lumpur KLCC, the full address is:
Level 13A-3, Naza Tower, Platinum Park No. 10, Persiaran KLCC 50088 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
The course lasts for 2 hours.
You can purchase tickets as soon as they are available on our website, however please note that bookings close 2 working days before the course date.
Yes, we will refund all booking cancellation requests that are made more than 5 working days before the course date, any bookings made less than 5 working days before the course date cannot be refunded.
To book your tickets, please purchase on our individual course pages, if you need assistance please do not hesitate to contact us.
The course is held in English.
For courses held at our University of Coffee, there are various parking options available, including in-building parking at: Level 13A-3, Naza Tower, Platinum Park No. 10, Persiaran KLCC 50088 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Alternatively, there is further open air parking behind Naza Tower.
No, the material for the course will be provided by our team of instructors.
To book a course as a gift, you can book the tickets above, entering the name of the person who will be attending the course during checkout. Please enter your own email address, to which we will send the tickets in pdf format that you will be able to print.
To request assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
When you visit us for your course, you will be in the heart of Kuala Lumpur, there are many entertainment and shopping options only 15 minutes walk away, including Pavilion Bukit Bintang, Petronas Towers, KLCC Park and the Suria Shopping Mall. Of course, we also have our illy Caffè locations in both Naza Tower and Pavilion Bukit Bintang.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
– First-come, first-served basis – each class has limited seats.
– Bookings close 2 working days before your course date.
– If you need to cancel your tickets, you may do so up to 5 working days before your course date, with a full refund of the course fees. If you cancel less than 5 working days before your course date, no refunds will be given.
– Registration to the class will only be confirmed upon full payment.
– Università del Caffè Malaysia reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a course due to any reason, such as shortage of participants, trainers’ availability, etc. In the case course has to be cancelled or rescheduled by Università del Caffè Malaysia full refund and/or alternative dates for your selected course will be offered.
– Università del Caffè Malaysia’ is not responsible for any (direct or indirect) inconvenience or damages that may be caused by the cancellation/rescheduling of a course
– Please note that you will need to inform our team of any allergies or intolerances before attending a course.